Heron Description

The Heron is a canoe brought to you by Esquif Canoes. Read Heron reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other canoe recommendations below or explore all canoes to find the perfect one for you!

Esquif Canoes
Heron Reviews

Read reviews for the Heron by Esquif Canoes as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I have been paddling...

I have been paddling canoes/kayaks for 33 years, sea-touring, white water, calm lakes and rivers; owned many different boats and materials. My most missed boat - the Esquif Heron. Loaded or not, moves well, motor or human powered. handled solo just fine. I am looking for another, just wish a local dealer would pick these boats up again, well worth the money, An awesome multi purpose craft.

Bought the Esquif Heron...

Bought the Esquif Heron Camo off a friend, and this is my very first canoe and never been canoeing before, i bought this mainly for fishing with my son.
I love this canoe so much, easy to paddle, handle well, lots of room for fishing gears. He also put a trolling motor when fishing.
Just past weekend we were able to conquer the big wave on the lake, it handles well and stable, i will not worry about the durability of the canoe, it's Royalex. You pay what you get.
Highly recommended
Will pass this on to my son and the generations.