Up to 40% off t-shirts & Free Gift
Free Shipping on $40 Shop the Deals

Renegade XT Description

The Renegade XT is a kayak brought to you by Emotion Kayaks, Inc.. Read Renegade XT reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Emotion Kayaks, Inc.
Renegade XT Reviews

Read reviews for the Renegade XT by Emotion Kayaks, Inc. as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I searched for awhile and...

I searched for awhile and decided on this boat because of its price, lightweight, stability, and comfort. This works awesome for bass fishing. I got this kayak for bass fishing on small creeks, ponds, rivers, and lakes.

It's easy to load up on the roof of my car weighing 49lbs feels light but it's 3ft wide so a little awkward to handle. On the water it's very stable, this is my first kayak and within 10mins on maiden voyage I was able to stand up and cast in every direction while a slight wind blew me across the lake. This lake has no motorboats so I didn't have to worry about any wake, if a wave came I would have to sit down, but on flat water I could comfortably stand for awhile.

I use a scupper swift cart to transport from car to fishing spot, although it's wide I can pull it through deer trails to secluded spots with ease. I plan on adding an anchor trolley, fish finder, paddle holder, and skeg. If you're looking for comfort, stability, bang for your buck bass fishin this is the one!