Rambler Backpack

• $ 295 MSRP

Rambler Backpack Description

The Rambler Backpack is a accessory brought to you by Duluth Pack. Read Rambler Backpack reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other accessory recommendations below or explore all accessories to find the perfect one for you!

Duluth Pack
Rambler Backpack Reviews

Read reviews for the Rambler Backpack by Duluth Pack as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Duluth Pack RamblerI currently own three Duluth Pack packs and the Rambler…

Duluth Pack Rambler

I currently own three Duluth Pack packs and the Rambler is my favorite. It is the perfect size for day paddle trips when I want/need to bring some extra gear or as my "small" pack on overnight paddling trips. I also have used it on many scout outings with my son (he packs his clothes and sleeping bag in it). It is extremely well made and I have had no complaints with the workmanship/craftsmanship for the past eight years. I prefer the front zippered pocket to the buckle type, simply because it makes it easier to get to the small items. The shoulder straps are very comfortable, although leather straps would be nice to have. My only complaint is that I purchased my Rambler before waxed canvas was available.

Overall, a great pack