Docksider rack - Model WS 200

Docksider rack - Model WS 200 Description

The Docksider rack - Model WS 200 is a accessory brought to you by DockCraft. Read Docksider rack - Model WS 200 reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other accessory recommendations below or explore all accessories to find the perfect one for you!

DockCraft
Docksider rack - Model WS 200 Reviews

Read reviews for the Docksider rack - Model WS 200 by DockCraft as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I searched high and low...

I searched high and low for a storage rack for my kayak that would store it close to the water to eliminate lugging it from shore. I also did not want to give up valuable dock space by leaving my kayak on top of the deck.

The Docksider gave me exactly what I was looking for and then some. There are two models, one to enter from the water or one to enter your kayak from your dock. In both instances, your kayak is stored on the side of your dock, a handle is released and lowered, your kayak is floated into two lifting straps and then raised up into place by the handle. The engineering that went into the design reduces the weight of the kayak when lifting by up to 60%. To top this off it only requires 3 inches of your dock deck for the clamping mechanism. It can be used for kayaks, canoes or SUPs. I just love this product. It has put me on the water more often than I normally would have. I'm using my back for more paddling now and less lifting.

The products can be viewed at: www.dockcraft.com

Docksider rack - Model WS 200