Deluxe Expedition SUP Backpack Description
A great new backpack designed especially for your SUP expeditions! Inspired by Aquapac Ambassador and adventurer Dave Cornthwaite’s stand up paddleboard journeys, including a record-breaking descent of the Mississippi River in 2011 – over 2400 miles.
Be the first to submit a review for the Deluxe Expedition SUP Backpack and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
Deluxe Expedition SUP Backpack Specs and Features
- Material Description: 420D PU-coated nylon
- Capacity is 36 litres
- You get a clear map pocket, with a splashproof zipper
- It comes with comfortable quick-dry shoulderstraps, and a sternum strap for comfort
- It’s made of a super-light but tough material, and weighs in at only 21.5oz
- The proven 3-roll waterproof seal attaches to compression straps on each side to help you cinch it down securely
- You get a mesh bottle pocket on each side
- There are four little lash points so you can secure it to your SUP board
- It has a grab handle, and it’s 100% PVC-Free!
Aquapac International Ltd
Deluxe Expedition SUP Backpack Reviews
Read reviews for the Deluxe Expedition SUP Backpack by Aquapac International Ltd as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!