Delta 12AR

• 26.5" Width

Delta 12AR Description

The Delta 12AR combines the stability and performance of our proprietary Fusion Hull technology with an easy-entry cockpit and premium outfitting geared toward all-day comfort. The fusion design adds some ultra-stable catamaran DNA under the waterline, delivering the effortless glide, precise handling and exceptional stability that sets the 12AR apart from other open-cockpit recreational kayaks. It provides ample space for gear and puts safety first with sealed hatches at the bow and stern. All this adds up to an ideal platform for anglers and paddling enthusiasts, especially those seeking a comfortable cockpit with room for a furry companion.

Delta 12AR Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Delta 12AR.

Delta 12AR Specifications

• Length: 12'
  • Width: 26.5"
  • Cockpit Dimensions (L × W): 50.00 × 20.00"
  • Deck Height: 14"
  • Primary Material: Thermoform ABS Plastic

Delta 12AR Features

• Cockpit Type: Sit Inside
  • Hull Shape: Multi-Hull
  • Chine: Multi-Chine
  • Storage: Bow Hatch, Stern Hatch

• Activity Type: Recreation
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip, 2-3 Day Trip
  • Skill Level: Beginner
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult, Larger Adult

Where to Buy the Delta 12AR

Delta Kayaks
Delta 12AR Reviews

Read reviews for the Delta 12AR by Delta Kayaks as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Just purchased this kayak...

Just purchased this kayak as I am having a knee replacement and was worried about getting into my other kayaks. Chose this kayak as it has a long cockpit and I am able to move my legs around and into it. I had looked at a SOT but they are heavy and I kayak all winter since we live on the ocean and did not feel this would provide much protection. This kayak fit most of my criteria. It is light and easy to lift, it has good storage and easy to adjust the foot pedals. It is not as fast as my Fusion Lightspeed but it moves well and with the catamaran hull it provides good stability. It is also a good looking kayak and made in Canada. I am able to take my dogs and a child between my legs if needed. All in all I am happy with this purchase.

I have owned and paddled...

I have owned and paddled Swift Canoes and Wilderness System Kayaks for many years. This is our first experience with a thermoformed kayak. We have had this kayak for two months. The kayak is beautifully made, light and enjoyable to paddle. It requires less effort to lift and paddle than our Pungo 120 and Tarpon 120. The unique feature of this kayak is the hull design with a sharp V-shaped bow and a catamaran hull in the stern which works well. The boat is stable, tracks well and easy to turn. The cockpit and seat are comfortable and relatively easy to get in or out of. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful, light and easy to paddle kayak.