Solara 135 R

Solara 135 R Description

The Solara 135 R is a kayak brought to you by Current Designs. Read Solara 135 R reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Current Designs
Solara 135 R Reviews

Read reviews for the Solara 135 R by Current Designs as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

First kayak, canoed for...

First kayak, canoed for years, years ago. I am 61 yrs. old, 6'2", 340 #'s, never though I'd be able to find a kayak for me. Not so, I fit very well, comfortable seat, a very stable craft, easy to paddle and maneuver and faster than I thought it would be. I have paddled during some moderately rough conditions, no problem.

The Solara Roto is well built, great for a beginning kayaker, plenty of storage, both on deck and 2 waterproof hatches. The only thing missing is a water bottle holder, but I'll figure that one out. I would highly recommend this kayak for large folks, great for my exercise and weight loss programs!