Crosstopper Truck Rack Description
U.S. Rack’s Crosstopper Truck Rack is designed for pickup owners who want to carry loads of up to 300 LBS. dispersed (each bar is rated for up to 150 LBS.) on their truck camper shell. Installation is quick and easy! The lightweight design features a durable 60 Inch Cross Bar and (4) adjustable tie-down anchors. The dimensions are similar to a standard Thule roof top crossbar and will fit any size truck topper/camper shell with a generally flat roof. Installation time is 1 hour or less, and without drilling using our Universal Stake Pocket Insert Brackets. The Rack can be easily removed in less than 10 minutes. All Racks produced by U.S. Racks are made in America using heavy duty steel and zinc plated hardware.
No one has submitted a review yet for the Crosstopper Truck Rack. Please help out the community and share your experience!
- Carries up to 300 LBS. Distributed Weight Capacity
- Some Drilling Is Required To Attach The Mounting Feet
- Rubber Gasket Pads Under Mounting Feet Resist Leakage Into Your Topper
- Main Part Of The Rack May Be Removed Or Re-Installed In Less Than 5 Minutes
- Durable 60 Inch Aluminum Cross Bars
- Integrated Metal Eyelet Loops For Multiple Tie-Down Anchors
- From Box To Assembly To Fully Installed In 1 Hour Or Less
- Can Be Removed And Disassembled For Compact Storage In 10 Minutes