CrossCut4 Kayak Paddle Description
The Sawyer Cross Cut IV is a 4th generation high performance whitewater kayak paddle, which has been in development for 2+ years. The streamlined blade profile fits modern play and creek boats for advanced moves, while the full asymmetrical tapered blades work great for subtle moves. Also gives you increased power the deeper you dig in for critical finishing strokes. An open oval crank shaft maximizes comfort and minimizes fatigue. Now available with a Dynel reinforced tip for knuckle dragging and boulder blocking.
OPTIONAL 2 PIECE UPGRADE: The Cross Cut is available in a two piece breakdown for travel or as a spare paddle via our heavy-duty TiteSet system. A solid, fail safe connection that won't rattle or jam. Price - $40.00
Be the first to submit a review for the CrossCut4 Kayak Paddle and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
CrossCut4 Kayak Paddle Specs and Features
- Material Description: Laminated Western Red Cedar V-Lam and carbon fiber blades
- Carbon fiber whitewater/freestyle kayak paddle
- Straight Shaft Price - $400.00
- Ergo Crank Shaft Price - $430.00
- Laminated Western Red Cedar V-Lam and carbon fiber blade
- Modern freestyle/creeking profile
- Fiberglass blade reinforcement
- Optional Dynel ToughEdge