Quikpak K-1 Inflatable

Quikpak K-1 Inflatable Description

The Quikpak K-1 Inflatable is a kayak brought to you by Colden Canoe. Read Quikpak K-1 Inflatable reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Colden Canoe
Quikpak K-1 Inflatable Reviews

Read reviews for the Quikpak K-1 Inflatable by Colden Canoe as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

This kayak is easy to...

This kayak is easy to inflate. It takes about 10 minutes. It only weighs 18 pounds so this 65 year old gal can carry it with ease. I always have the pump with me just for peace of mind so I store it in a waterproof bag along with food, water, sunblock, windbreaker, hat. The bag is 2 feet long, 1 1/2 feet wide and 1 1/2 feet high and is secured behind the seat. I've used the kayak in lakes and rivers, even going through whitewater, and it is very stable. Easy to get in and out of as it is a sit-on style. There is an extra storage area on top of the kayak in the front and it makes a great place to put agates, jaspers and petrified wood that I collect as I paddle the river.

Quikpak K-1 Inflatable