Classic Stand Up Paddle Board

by  Vendetta

Classic Stand Up Paddle Board Description

The Classic Stand Up Paddle Board is a sup brought to you by Vendetta. Read Classic Stand Up Paddle Board reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other sup recommendations below or explore all sups to find the perfect one for you!

Vendetta
Classic Stand Up Paddle Board Reviews

Read reviews for the Classic Stand Up Paddle Board by Vendetta as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I'm on year 6 with my…

Submitted by: paddler1623739 on 8/2/2021

I'm on year 6 with my vendetta paddle board and I still love it! It's been well taken care of and is still in excellent condition and (almost) as beautiful as the day I bought it. Very stable and glides beautifully through the water. I did have two small pin prick holes in the bottom at the end of last season but a little research on epoxy repair and a 10 min fix and I was good to go again.

I love my SUP! I purchased…

Submitted by: paddler821122 on 7/29/2020
I love my SUP! I purchased this board late last season and get out on it whenever I can. I'm 59, 210 lbs, a novice, and this board really works well with me. It tracks amazingly well and fairly stable. It appears to very built and the retro look is way cool.