Catch 110 Hydryve II

Catch 110 Hydryve II Description

The CATCH 110 HYDRYVE II by Pelican brings pedal drive technology within reach on this 10’6” rudder controlled fishing kayak. Made with our proprietary RAM-X™ Premium, a multi-layer polyethylene with an advanced resin in the top layer imparting a glossy finish and providing significantly more rigidity than standard polyethylene, The Catch 110HDII remains light, stiff, strong, easy to move, and is ideal for those between 5’ and 6’4” tall. At only 67lbs, you won’t need any help to load this kayak as you head to your favorite fishing spot.

The HyDryve II pedal system makes maneuvering in shallow water or around aquatic plants, an absolute breeze, and by using the power of your legs, you’ll be able to go for long distances without getting tired.

Catch 110 Hydryve II Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Catch 110 Hydryve II.

Catch 110 Hydryve II Specs and Features

• Cockpit Type: Sit on Top / Open Cockpit
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Smaller Adult/Child, Average Adult
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Smaller Adult/Child, Average Adult

• 4 Rigging tracks
  • 8 in. day hatch with storage bag
  • Accessory Eyelets
  • Bottle holder with bungee cord
  • Carrying Handles
  • Rudder Release Control
  • Tank well with bungees

Pelican International
Catch 110 Hydryve II Reviews

Read reviews for the Catch 110 Hydryve II by Pelican International as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

My first kayak ever. I’m…

Submitted by: paddler755478 on 4/7/2020
My first kayak ever. I’m learning more about it as time goes. The pedal was very stiff and therefore it was an extra strain on my legs when I first took it out in the water. I later found out through a kayak group that this can be adjusted. The unit does not come with a user manual but a couple of sheets on how to assemble parts. Then of course I’m thinking I’m ready to go. Pulling the rudder up and down is a piece of work. I wished there was some type manual that provides tips on how to adjust to make it more user friendly. Other than these few things I mentioned, I really like it. Otherwise, I would have given it a 5 star. Pelican need to work on this. Please provide a manual. I kind of have to figure things out or learn from other people that figured things out before me.