9' 6"
Weight (lb)
$369.99
MSRP

Blitz 100X Description

The BLITZ 100X EXO is specifically designed for the experienced fisherman looking to try kayak fishing. Measuring 9'6"" and weighing only 44 lb, the BLITZ 100X EXO is incredibly easy to transport and store. A multi chine flat bottom hull ensures the stability needed when casting lines and reeling in fish. Plus, this hull is designed to perform like longer kayaks with improved speed and tracking while maintaining the agility you will need to get into those tight but ideal fishing spots. The BLITZ 100X EXO has features geared to making your experience comfortable with inclusions like adjustable footrests, and an adjustable Ergoform™ padded backrest with seat cushion. It also comes loaded with convenient angling accessories like a center console with compartments molded into the cover, two paddle/rod tie downs, two accessory eyelets, and two flush mount rod holders. Plus, there is a front storage platform with mesh deck cover and a large rear tank well rigged with bungee cords. The BLITZ 100X EXO also comes equipped with the ExoPod™, a removable storage compartment that fits perfectly into the tank well. This allows you to pack your gear at home before your trip and simply drop it into the kayak when you arrive waterside. The ExoPod comes equipped with a quick access zipper pocket and handy shoulder strap. Our unique manufacturing process allows us to include additional flotation inside the hull of all of our sit-on-tops in order to meet or surpass ABYC Standards. This overall process keeps our kayaks lighter than the competition while making them even more solid and buoyant. Made using our patented Ram-X™ materials, the BLITZ 100X EXO will be around for years of exciting experiences fueling stories worth sharing.

Blitz 100X Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Blitz 100X.

Where to Buy the Blitz 100X

Pelican International
Blitz 100X Reviews

Read reviews for the Blitz 100X by Pelican International as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Wonderful kayak. I enjoy my…

Submitted by: paddler862582 on 8/26/2020
Wonderful kayak. I enjoy my kayak more than i ever thought. The quality is great, enough storage,great console for phone and drinks. The color is attractive. The kayak maneuvers great in tight areas and is smooth and quick moving across the lakes. Its lightweight and easy to transport. Great purchase for the price. I treat it like gold..LOVE IT!!

This kayak is a wonderful…

Submitted by: paddler775872 on 5/12/2020
This kayak is a wonderful entry level kayak. The seat is comfortable, and the exo pack that comes with it is nice. It’s easy to fish out of; however, if you’re looking to save a little bit of money, the Pelican Sentinel 100x is almost the exact same. The Sentinel also comes with adjustable foot rests instead of the fixed like above and a paddle (It’s not the nicest paddle, but it’s still included for less than the Blitz). The Blitz has better plastic, but differs in its selection of colors compared to the Sentinel. The kayak is stable. I have no worries about instability on Class A, or Class I water. The Kayak is maneuverable but nothing too exciting. It’s a cruiser and does it well! I’d say it’s a great buy if you would like a little more excitement in color choices. If the color doesn’t bother you, go for the Sentinel and save some money. I wish I would have done more research and noticed the mark up before I purchased this over the Sentinel. At least I look a little cooler than everyone else with a Sentinel! Ha!