Blade 80 Description

The Blade 80 is a kayak brought to you by Field & Stream. Read Blade 80 reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Blade 80 Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Blade 80.

Field & Stream
Blade 80 Reviews

Read reviews for the Blade 80 by Field & Stream as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Blade 80

This is a great flat water…

This is a great flat water kayak and is perfect for newcomers to the sport who just getting their paddles wet and aren't ready to spend top dollar on a kayak. This kayak is once solid piece, and after an entire summer of constant use, it has held up great (a few scratches aside). It is light enough for my tiny girlfriend to carry her's on her own. The carrying handle on the back did break the first time we used it, but that has been the only issue so far. Field and Stream did offer to replace the entire kayak, but it was such a minor issue we didn't even bother. The paddle keepers on the side are great for carrying everything at once, as well as making sure you don't lose your paddle while digging through your gear.

Blade 80

I'm a lightweight beginner…

I'm a lightweight beginner kayak and this is my first kayak. The size is perfect for me - I'm 5'0" and I fit in it just fine with lots of space available, and the shorter length makes it easy to carry and transport. Great features for the price, and it's a great kayak for a casual user like me. I'm very happy with this kayak and I recommend it for any beginner who wants to be adventurous.