Darkfin Paddling Gloves

Darkfin Paddling Gloves Description

The Darkfin Paddling Gloves is a accessory brought to you by Black Lagoon Products. Read Darkfin Paddling Gloves reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other accessory recommendations below or explore all accessories to find the perfect one for you!

Black Lagoon Products
Darkfin Paddling Gloves Reviews

Read reviews for the Darkfin Paddling Gloves by Black Lagoon Products as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I got a pair of Darkfin...

I got a pair of Darkfin gloves a month ago and don't know how I survived without them. I love them. The fit is great and I never have to worry about losing a paddle as these gloves make it easy to paddle without the paddle. Even swimming with these gloves is fun. Great gloves!

The Darkfin gloves are...

The Darkfin gloves are great asset while fishing the rivers. I typically only wear the left glove because I'm casting with my right. I can drag my left hand or paddle with it to maneuver slight adjustments to position my kayak. It's comfortable to wear for a long period of time and does not interfere with reeling when you have a monster on the other end.

Darkfin Paddling Gloves