Save 20%-50% on everything in the store

SUP AIR 10'6" Cross Fit

SUP AIR 10'6" Cross Fit Description

The SUP AIR 10'6" Cross Fit is a sup brought to you by BIC Sport. Read SUP AIR 10'6" Cross Fit reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other sup recommendations below or explore all sups to find the perfect one for you!

BIC Sport
SUP AIR 10'6" Cross Fit Reviews

Read reviews for the SUP AIR 10'6" Cross Fit by BIC Sport as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Having the versatility of...

Having the versatility of an inflatable SUP appealed to me because the ease to transport and store was what I needed. Having two hard BIC SUP's already I was running out of room and ability to transport more boards when several of my family wanted to board. To me BIC means affordable quality and above average performance. Being used to my BIC Ace TEC wings I was not sure how I would feel on the inflatables. Of course there is a difference in feel but I found the inflatables to be just fine for an enjoyable time on the many lakes I paddle on in the Adirondack Mountains in Upstate NY. The heavy duty back pack, the pump and the 'board' itself are well made and I expect many seasons of service and fun from them. A great choice if a person is looking for the advantages of inflatable SUP's.

SUP AIR 10'6" Cross Fit