10'6" Performer Wind

• 31.5" Width
  • $ 1,099.95 MSRP

10'6" Performer Wind Description

The 10'6" Performer Wind is a sup brought to you by BIC Sport. Read 10'6" Performer Wind reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other sup recommendations below or explore all sups to find the perfect one for you!

BIC Sport
10'6" Performer Wind Reviews

Read reviews for the 10'6" Performer Wind by BIC Sport as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I love this board! I got...

I love this board! I got one in the pink color with the flowers and its such a great touch for the lady paddle boarders. I love that it has the option for some added accessories. These are so responsive and are some really tough boards. I use it on a lake with lots of deceptive rocks right under the water. Its almost impossible to avoid them every time and in every area and this handles them like a breeze! Quality board for the price for sure. Pros color, functionality, reliability Cons none! Usage exercise, touring

10'6" Performer Wind