Bass Pro Shops Ascend Paddling Fishing Life Jacket

Bass Pro Shops Ascend Paddling Fishing Life Jacket Description

The Bass Pro Shops Ascend Paddling Fishing Life Jacket is a pfd brought to you by Bass Pro. Read Bass Pro Shops Ascend Paddling Fishing Life Jacket reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other pfd recommendations below or explore all pfds to find the perfect one for you!

Bass Pro
Bass Pro Shops Ascend Paddling Fishing Life Jacket Reviews

Read reviews for the Bass Pro Shops Ascend Paddling Fishing Life Jacket by Bass Pro as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Wife & I bought these...

Wife & I bought these after researching brands and prices online. We went to the store to try on and bought them there. They fit well and had a zippered left chest pocket big enough for GPS or cell phone. There is also a ring inside the pocket to hook keys to that gets in the way of the zipper and can sometimes jam the zipper. To avoid jamming and subsequent frustration trying to un-jam, just pull straight away from your chest and simultaneously pull to open or close the zipper.

Great life jacket. I...

Great life jacket. I weight 220lbs just over 6 feet tall and this jacket fits great in size L/XL The seat back sits above kayak seat on SOT and Sit in kayaks I own. The front pockets are hard on outer surface, and have mesh pockets inside, great place to store phone and keys in small dry bag. Multiple attachments to put accessories such as pliers, clippers.

I will likely wear this PFD when wade fishing due to the multiple pockets and loops for attaching accessories. Price is also $30 less then most similar model. Likely the same manufacturer.

Best PFD I have every owned. Built for paddling and fishing!

Bass Pro Shops Ascend Paddling Fishing Life Jacket