The Aukaneck is the first modern Greenland style paddle with exchangeable tips and ideal for any water condition. Aukaneck paddle sports a wider blade with a reinforced structure. It provides more power with each stroke, propelling a paddler faster and offering greater support in rough ocean conditions. The Aukaneck's light weight and ergonomic design make lengthy paddling excursions a breeze.
- Exchangeable paddle tips provide extra protection for the fine tips of paddles
- The Aukaneck has a wider teardrop shaped blade that provides for powerful strokes and braces well in rough ocean conditions
- The shouldered grip design fits the natural contour of paddlers’ hands for comfort and control
- Sharp paddle blade edges provide crisp and precise paddling
- A shorter length (210cm) handles rough and shallow water with ease
- The Aukaneck’s two-piece design breaks down quickly for easy transportation and storage on the kayak deck. The low-profile carbon fiber button release creates a sleek paddle shaft and never rusts
- Exchangeable paddle tips made of durable polyamide material are available in both round and flat shapes and are interchangeable. Note that the Aukaneck paddle is wider and uses a unique size tip that does not fit the narrower Akiak, Nukilik and Nukilik Storm blades.