Wicking Shirts just $24.95

Paddling Fishing Life Jacket

Paddling Fishing Life Jacket Description

The Paddling Fishing Life Jacket is a pfd brought to you by Ascend Paddling. Read Paddling Fishing Life Jacket reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other pfd recommendations below or explore all pfds to find the perfect one for you!

Ascend Paddling
Paddling Fishing Life Jacket Reviews

Read reviews for the Paddling Fishing Life Jacket by Ascend Paddling as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

This is similar to the...

This is similar to the Stolquist Fisherman for about 3/4 the price. Offered by Bass Pro Shops. I'm not sure if Ascend is the manufacturer or if it is made by another PFD manufacturer for sale at outlets like BPS. This jacket is durable and comfortable. Sometimes I forget I have it on. The large stiff pockets are handy and inside are sleeves and attachment features to help keep stuff organized. I've used it for about 6 years now and it's still in great shape even though it gets sort of mistreated and tossed around. Lots of options for attaching things. I keep my Leatherman tool attached to the shoulder strap so its easily accessible when needed.

Paddling Fishing Life Jacket