Waterproof Radio Microphone Case Description
This case is designed for electronics which require a thin wire to be connected to them at all times. The special wire-thru clamp at one end allows that wire to stay connected, and be waterproof. The case is usually used by professionals with specialist electronic devices. Suits mini radio mics from brands such as Audio Ltd and Audio Engineering Micron.
Be the first to submit a review for the Waterproof Radio Microphone Case and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
Waterproof Radio Microphone Case Specs and Features
- Material Description: 300mu UV-resistant TPU
- Use all buttons and switches through the case.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Supplied with a belt, or you can use your own belt
- Like most Aquapac cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink
- Seals around a wire of up to 1/10th in / 2.5mm diameter
- Seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond
- Features ‘TC’ Aquaclip which makes the case waterproof to IPX6. Temporary immersion is fine, but not continuous immersion
Aquapac International Ltd
Waterproof Radio Microphone Case Reviews
Read reviews for the Waterproof Radio Microphone Case by Aquapac International Ltd as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!