Save 20%-50% on everything in the store

Waimea 10'

Waimea 10' Description

The Waimea stands out as the "jack of all trades" in the soft top SUP category. Designed for beginner and intermediate paddlers of all sizes, the Waimea’s stiffness is forged by wrapping two wood stringers into a 100% waterproof thermos molded EPS foam core. Two thickset layers of fiberglass and epoxy seal the board tip to tail which is then wrapped with a durable soft top and IXPE (slick skin) bottom. Coupled with a width of 33" inches and a 5.25" thickness, stability and flotation come effortlessly to the Waimea. The customized shape yields superior glide and tracking making the Waimea the go-to board when enjoying time on the water with friends and family.

Waimea 10' Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Waimea 10'.

Waimea 10' Specifications

• Length: 10'
  • Center Width: 33"
  • Volume: 201 liters
  • Board Thickness: 5.25"
  • Primary Material: Fiberglass Composite

Uses a lightweight 100% waterproof thermo molded EPS foam core, reinforced with wood stringers and the 2 thickest layers of fiberglass and epoxy seal for stiffness and durability. The board is then wrapped with a durable soft top from tip to tail and the bottom skin is an IXPE slick skin bottom.

Waimea 10' Features

• Hull Shape: Planing
  • # of Fin Boxes: 1

• The Waimea package includes: adjustable paddle, surf leash with ankle strap, and softroof racks.

• Activity Type: All-Around
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult, Larger Adult

Where to Buy the Waimea 10'

Aquaglide
Waimea 10' Reviews

Read reviews for the Waimea 10' by Aquaglide as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Waimea 10' review

I have just received and tested the purchase of my 10' Waimea paddle board, it was purchased for the grandkids to use because of other reviews I have read ! But I am an 59 year old , 200lb man and I was very impressed with how steady it was , and glides nicely on the water ! I am glad I purchased such a steady board for the grandkids to use ! I am very happy with it ! My only draw back would be how easily the bottom marks up but for the low end cost I can over look it, I recommend it for a stable board and an excellent entry level board with its overall small investment ! Ray Van Bastelaar.

This board is perfect! I...

This board is perfect! I take it out a few times a week and absolutely love it. It's so easy to transport and carry by myself. The roof pads that came with it make it super easy to transport. My only issue is that I live in Michigan so I can't use it all year round! Pros Lightweight. Great quality. Within my budget. Came with roof pads and paddle. Cons Sometimes I tie the roof pads too tight a d it leaves dents in the board. Usage Leisure. Yoga.