Klickitat 125 HB

Weight (lb)
$799.95
MSRP

Klickitat 125 HB Description

The Klickitat 125 HB (previously the Klickitat two HB) is the ultimate thrill seeker's inflatable kayak. Created with a traditional river running outline, this kayak series has exceptional stability with ample rocker for maneuverability and control in rougher waters. This boat combines tough Duratex tube construction and Hard-Bottom floor design for an expedition-grade boat that will let you tackle varying conditions with confidence.
The Klickitat’s hull construction provides long-lasting performance for whatever comes your way, and the high-pressure HB floor creates a solid Hard-Bottom platform that feels every bit as stiff and responsive as a hard shell kayak. The plentiful cockpit drains give you the freedom to configure the boat for self-draining (white water) or dry use, as conditions dictate. Additionally, there are ample cockpit tie-downs so that you can pack all the gear you need, and then some.
Combine these features with the Rugged Core™ seats that include a high backrest, mesh storage pocket, integrated fishing-rod holders, fore and aft support straps and an infinite adjustment system, and you’ll be more than ready to explore new and exciting rivers and rapids.

Klickitat 125 HB Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Klickitat 125 HB.

Klickitat 125 HB Specs and Features

• Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult, Larger Adult

• Rugged Core™ seats that include a high backrest
  • Mesh storage pocket
  • Integrated fishing-rod holders
  • Fore and aft support straps
  • Infinite adjustment system
  • High-performance fin system includes stiff, durable, foiled fin with unique quick-release for easy setup
  • Convenient backpack travel bag included

Aquaglide
Klickitat 125 HB Reviews

Read reviews for the Klickitat 125 HB by Aquaglide as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Klickitat 125 HB

I bought the Klickitat 125…

I bought the Klickitat 125 HB new. Have two other hard moulded kayaks, but have no room in our RV so decided to buy an Inflatable. Out of box I got the impression of a well made product. Took about 10 minutes to inflate. In the water this paddles just a bit slower than what I've experienced with my Hard kayaks. 1st paddle I had my wife and myself and gear, about 350 lbs. Still paddles reasonably well and we were pleasantly satisfied with the room and comfort. Much more stability in the Klickitat, not any sense of tipping. I can stand in the Klickitat whereas I would'nt think of standing in my hard Yaks. Plan on installing Rod holders, camera mount. We are happy with the Klickitat and plan on having this for a while.