Buy 2 Get 1 Free On All Shirts

12'6" TR-X 27

• 26.5 Weight (lbs)
  • $ 1,999.95 MSRP

12'6" TR-X 27 Description

The 12'6" TR-X 27 is a sup brought to you by Amundson SUP. Read 12'6" TR-X 27 reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other sup recommendations below or explore all sups to find the perfect one for you!

Amundson SUP
12'6" TR-X 27 Reviews

Read reviews for the 12'6" TR-X 27 by Amundson SUP as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

This is a great board. I...

This is a great board. I put a lot of consideration and tried out a lot of demos before making my decision. I chose the TR-X 27 because I thought it was a great blend of speed and stability. I wanted a board that i could "grow in to" nice stable platform and quick on the water. Great styling as well. An all around great board. Pros Stability. Style. Great for a novice. First time on the board and I stood up almost immediately. Has some deck bungee for carrying. Fast. Cons None Usage Touring. Exercise. Working my way up to racing