Wicking Shirts just $24.95
  • 27.5 Weight (lbs)
  • $ 1,499.95 MSRP

11'6" TR Description

The 11'6" TR is a sup brought to you by Amundson SUP. Read 11'6" TR reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other sup recommendations below or explore all sups to find the perfect one for you!

Amundson SUP
11'6" TR Reviews

Read reviews for the 11'6" TR by Amundson SUP as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

This is my 2nd season...

This is my 2nd season SUPing and I love my board!! The width is slightly more than some others, making this a stable ride and a very comfortable paddle, even in choppy water. Good for a beginner/intermediate paddler. Pros 32 in wide, slightly wider than some others. Cons None, I am one happy SUPer! Usage Exercise

Amazing gluide, durability...

Amazing gluide, durability and stability. Great for newbies and experienced on lakes and in the surf. Found it tuff to turn but probably due to my experience level. Tuff as nails great deck. Pros Good speed and control. Cons Likes to go straight only. Skeg to long. A change may fix both issues. Usage Surfing and cruising. Just love it.