Aluminum Wall Cradles

Aluminum Wall Cradles Description

Corrosion-resistant Aluminum Wall Cradles offer rust-free outside boat storage. With heavy-duty 1.25" square aluminum stock, the cradles are as strong as they are good looking! Stainless steel mounting bolts included.

Aluminum Wall Cradles Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Aluminum Wall Cradles.

• Wall-mounted outside storage for boats
  • Strong 1.25in square aluminum stock
  • Stainless steel mounting hardware
  • Corrosion resistant

• Sport/Activity: Kayaking, Kayak Fishing

Where to Buy the Aluminum Wall Cradles

Seattle Sports
Aluminum Wall Cradles Reviews

Read reviews for the Aluminum Wall Cradles by Seattle Sports as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I purchased two sets of...

I purchased two sets of wall cradles for my unexpected, yet growing family of kayaks. If I had more room on my shed, I would purchase a third set, but I don't have sufficient wall space for my big touring kayak. These cradles are solid, easy to install, supportive, yet a bit flexible so that they give a bit as I maneuver my boats into position, some of which are heavier than others. My one complaint is the rubber cap on one set has popped off on occasion, exposing the tubing below, which could scratch the boat. It has only happened on the one rack. Otherwise, I am very pleased.