11'3" Sport MSL

11'3" Sport MSL Description

The 11’3” Sport inflatable SUP offers a step up from the Ride family and has been designed for the more experienced paddler to deliver more speed and dynamic performance (although they’re not race boards). It’s secret lies in the boards sleek shape which cuts through the water cleanly, and the drawn-out nose section gives them more glide across the water. The Red embossed decked not only provides a great cosmetic finish but also offers additional grip whilst paddling. The additional width of the 11’3″ Sport offers the same great stability as our 10’6″ Ride making it perfect board in the Sport range for larger riders. It is easily inflated with the industry leading Red Paddle Co Titan pump which will have you on the water in half the time, with half the effort. Once finished paddling the board deflates quickly to be easily transported in our All Terrain back pack. The board comes with a durable fin from world leading surfboard fin creators FCS. They’re slotted into the fin box easily by hand and secured in place with a finger bolt.

11'3" Sport MSL Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the 11'3" Sport MSL.

11'3" Sport MSL Specifications

• Length: 11' 3"
  • Center Width: 32"
  • Volume: 260 liters
  • Board Thickness: 4.72"
  • Primary Material: Folding/Inflatable

MSL Fusion composite and airtight coating

11'3" Sport MSL Features

• Structure: Inflatable
  • Hull Shape: Displacement
  • # of Fin Boxes: 1

• Screw thread compatible with Ram Mounts products

• Activity Type: Touring, All-Around
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip
  • Skill Level: Intermediate
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult

Where to Buy the 11'3" Sport MSL

Red Paddle Co.
11'3" Sport MSL Reviews

Read reviews for the 11'3" Sport MSL by Red Paddle Co. as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I purchased my Red Paddle...

I purchased my Red Paddle Co. 11'3" Sport MSL in May 2018; it is my fourth SUP, third inflatable. This was a major purchase for me so I did a ton of research before buying. This SUP had the most consistent and descriptive positive reviews so I went for it. I've used the SUP a dozen or so times so far and it has lived up to all the excellent reviews; it's stable, lightweight, the pump is amazing, and it tracks and glides beautifully. Of all the boards I own, this is the only one I feel comfortable taking my 50 pound Collie dog on; she can move around a bit and the board stays pretty still. This SUP is great on flat water and in wavy/choppy water as well; you can ride pretty good size swells without wobbling. The pump has a really cool feature that allows you to remove a plug when you get to 6 PSI which then makes pumping much easier from 7 PSI on. Admittedly, I usually use my electric SUP pump so that's another option with this SUP. The quality of construction of the board, pump, and roller backpack is the best I've seen; every aspect of this SUP and it's accessories has surpassed my expectations. I HIGHLY recommend this SUP and am already saving up for a Red Paddle Co. race or touring SUP to add to my "fleet".

Brilliant board excellent...

Brilliant board excellent on flat water, very responsive on chop